Please tell me you photo shopped Max's noggin' on the second photo...hugantic!
I think his head looks normal. Man, we have attractive people/kids in this family of ours. but the third picture he looks kinda like he has red hair.
Adorable. I could just eat him up he's so darn cute!
I just love how Max smiles with his whole body. You still haven't taken us up on the babysitting offer. Spread the love Jon...don't hog Max all to yourself.:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Please tell me you photo shopped Max's noggin' on the second photo...hugantic!
I think his head looks normal. Man, we have attractive people/kids in this family of ours. but the third picture he looks kinda like he has red hair.
Adorable.
I could just eat him up he's so darn cute!
I just love how Max smiles with his whole body. You still haven't taken us up on the babysitting offer. Spread the love Jon...don't hog Max all to yourself.:)
Post a Comment