Needless to say, I jumped on that one and a guitar was purchased within the week. We went for a classical acoustic made by Samich. It was cheap but still has a nice tone...kind of crisp and precise (mahogany body as opposed to rosewood). Anyway, it's fun to play again, and it's cool that Liz is learning to play as well.
Aside from that, I must say the guitar is bringing out a whole new side of me...the freaky hold the guitar in strange sensual ways in front of your canned goods side of me...as you can see in the pictures below.

Wait, that last one isn't me...yet.
4 comments:
ALRIGHT!! Don't stop the rockn'! I have found that you really get substancially better when you actually own a guitar. I need to get mine out more.
If you would ad least start dressing like Prince I would respect you like 80% more than I already do.
I bet Prince would look even more cool if he were standing next to canned food. Poor guy.
that's awesome jon! the sweet poses in front of cnned goods shows me that you really do love that guitar. Tron just recently decided he needs to buy a guitar. You two are so alike...or something like that
Post a Comment