So, Max was a cow for Halloween...he got many great reactions concerning his cuteness from people as we Trick or Treated last week! Ironically, Jon enjoyed receiving candy more than Max did; and yes, we have a TON b/c we went out two nights. Also, there are pictures of our trip to the Halloween parade at the zoo.
Max is such a cute cow! I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween. BTW, what happened to Melissa's blog? It looks as though she's removed it. I thought maybe you would know.
7 comments:
So cute! Of course the max got reactions of cuteness. He's so adorable. Cutest cow ever
So cute!
Max is such a cute cow! I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween. BTW, what happened to Melissa's blog? It looks as though she's removed it. I thought maybe you would know.
post halloween is the best time to look at parental blogs...the kids rule. Max is no exception.
OUTRO. When you visiting Chicago for party action with us?
HA HA!! So cute. Kids make halloween so much fun.
You know- you never think you'll say it- but yes, your son makes a very cute cow. It's a strange compliment, but I hope you all had fun on Halloween!
I love the profile picture best. Max is the cutest cow ever!
Post a Comment