
As i have an almost constant desire to watch Shakespeare/Austen movies...jon and i rented this 4 hour long Kenneth Branagh movie. And yes, we liked it a lot. It is so nice to watch something that actually causes you to think, and stretches our vocab too.
9 comments:
I'll have to add it to my list of things to see. We are always looking for entertainment that's not totally lame or crude.
I LOVE this movie! It really makes the 4 hours flow. Kenny (as I call him) is brilliant. Take that Mel Gibson!
we will havve to check da check check check da check it out
4 whole hours??? The hubster and I have some severe ADD issues, I think we would end up fidgeting, pestering eachother, making cookies, playing with the dogs, laughing at the cats, dancing in the kitchen, and so on... do you think we would still get anything out of it?? Hehehe we are so immature!
The thing is you can't watch it all in once sitting...one's brain would explode i think. We watched over the course of 4 nights...it was never ending goodness though!
vocab stretching makes me...whats the word? oh yeah, sad.
Gotta love Kenneth! We tried it once....definitely one of those shows you have to be ready for. Don't start it at 10:00 pm
hi liz! i have found you.
thanks for the recommendation, we are sorely in need of something worthwhile to watch. caleb says soccer counts, but i am unconvinced.
my family have been very impressed with the HBO series on John Adams, so once we've rented that i'll give you our review!
Hey liz- I think your birthday is coming up sometime... or I missed it... Either way- Happy Birthday!
And I'm also impressed that you and Jon can sit and watch stuff like this together. I think I would literally have to hog-tie Shaun to make him sit through Hamlet. too bad though- it is a good version of the play.
Post a Comment