well of course it's like two costumes in one. pizza and a chef. or a pizza chef. it works either way. I say kudos target! Kudos!
True...i hadn't thought of it that way. You really do make a good point. I think you should be the pizza chef for halloween!
Why not, Max would look adorable as a pizza chef. Too bad it doesn't come with any other toping choices. What are those green things anyway?
Hilarious! It may have well been a staright jacket for as comfortable as a kid will be in that!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
well of course it's like two costumes in one. pizza and a chef. or a pizza chef. it works either way. I say kudos target! Kudos!
True...i hadn't thought of it that way. You really do make a good point.
I think you should be the pizza chef for halloween!
Why not, Max would look adorable as a pizza chef. Too bad it doesn't come with any other toping choices. What are those green things anyway?
Hilarious!
It may have well been a staright jacket for as comfortable as a kid will be in that!
Post a Comment