Monday, October 1, 2007

In my former life...

Liz thought there were no ugly pictures of me...I beg to differ. Take the specimen you see above.

One can only assume by looking at this gem that I attended the Harvest Dance with my cousin.
It is also probably safe to assume that she just fed me a raw steak and promised me that after the dance I would be allowed to dig in her backyard for a good half hour...hence the look of simplistic elation on my face.

I would imagine that as I made this face of elation I probably emitted some primal grunting utterance like, "Jon like Hay Dance!"

From another perspective one could imagine that I am simply mentally handicapped. My date asked me out as an expression of pure Christian charity, combed my hair for me, clothed me in a handsome plaid shirt and allowed me to pick the shoes. I of course opted for the XL size Reeboks. Probably because I liked the squishy feeling on my feet.

In this case the look on my face is probably my genuine amusement as the photographer asked me to say something silly like "I like sexy ladies!" or "Poop!" I like him, he's funny.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh jon. It's ok my bad pictures totally out weigh yours. I have so, so many more than you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you both for sharing. I laughed so hard, Ryann wanted to know what was wrong with me.

Anonymous said...

You look like you are having the time of your life!

Unused Account said...

I was completely inspired by you two and I responded by digging out my most hideous photo ever. Will you still love me?

Unknown said...

Oh Jon, bless you. This is worthy of a Christopher Guest film.

Anonymous said...

WOW! About all I can say is WOW!! Suddenly my fabulous duck tails and quasi mullet don't seem quite as painful. Oh, yes the memory still hurts but some how the pain has been lightened.

Thank you, and good night!

Jordan