sweet little max!
Liz, thank you! I love these pictures; however, I feel like i don't even know this baby. Max looks so different to me. He is getting bigger and taking on more of Jon's features. I think he gets his nose from you though.
Your little boy is way too cute! I can't believe how blue his eyes are!
Liz, Max is adorable. He looks like such a happy baby. I was excited to catch up on your life. I am glad you are doing so well.
I don't know, that's looking like a Liz baby to me...and as always very cute and smiley. Come see us sometime PA kids
Post a Comment
5 comments:
sweet little max!
Liz, thank you! I love these pictures; however, I feel like i don't even know this baby. Max looks so different to me. He is getting bigger and taking on more of Jon's features. I think he gets his nose from you though.
Your little boy is way too cute! I can't believe how blue his eyes are!
Liz, Max is adorable. He looks like such a happy baby. I was excited to catch up on your life. I am glad you are doing so well.
I don't know, that's looking like a Liz baby to me...and as always very cute and smiley. Come see us sometime PA kids
Post a Comment