So, since we are poor graduate people we decided to take some photos to send to our moms for mothers day... b/c nobody ever does that. Anyways we did get some cool/cheesy family pictures out of the whole thing, and also had a lot of fun!
Max isn't above picking his nose for laughs in a picture...and the funny thing is i can totally see his dad doing the same thing...let's just say,they have a special bond.
I could see Jon picking his nose for laughs in pictures too. I'm sure he has. I love these pictures. So cute. Where did you take them? It's beautiful. Such a cute family
2 comments:
I could see Jon picking his nose for laughs in pictures too. I'm sure he has. I love these pictures. So cute. Where did you take them? It's beautiful. Such a cute family
Cute family pictures. Max is getting so big!! What a wonderful family!
Post a Comment