Friday, July 18, 2008



Jon and i just watched "Lars and the real girl", and LOVED IT. I know what you're thinking...it is about a guy and his fake "sex doll" girlfriend...TRUE, but really truly it is alright. There isn't anything gross or near the line of badness. The movie is a bit idealistic, but man...if only people were as great in real life as they are in this movie. We both think it brings up a lot of interesting points (of course we do, we are psych. people), but anyways you should watch it and see for yourself! Let us know what you think. Don't be scared.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I also loved this movie.... we watched it when I was in Boise.

Unused Account said...

WOW! I hated this movie.

To me it tried to be deep was came off as completely contrived and forced.

Barbara said...

Okay, I confess I could not get Dave to watch, but I loved the movie and agree totally with how accepting the characters were with poor Lars! LOVE the blue eyes on your family pic! Love, A. Barb

It's Me...shell said...

I think people might be that nice in a really small community like he likes in. I liked this movie too. I loved how completely awkward it was. And the fact that he ALWAYS wears those boots. HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

We'll have to check it out. By the way Jon, it looks like you bear a striking resemblance to Lars these days.