It's been a while. Our blog has read "You're gonna diiiiiiiieee!" for quite some time. So it seems like somebody has got to post something. I figured I could put some cool videos up. The first is from my newest musical obsession "Arcade Fire". The song is called "Keep the Car Running" and while you should be aware that it is not my favorite of their songs it is a good one and seemed to have the most high quality video options. The second is the White Stripes performance of Seven Nation Army on the Grammy's a few years ago. Both are entertaining.
3 comments:
Congrats on the new post! Dreams really do come true...;)
Aaron's been after me to look these guys up for a very long time. It's very nice. Brother, you're so tragically hip
I think both were pretty cool and the White Stripes rocked it. That announcer is right though, you just don't see enough hot Herdie-Gerdie players these days. Not to mention electric dobro mandolins.
Post a Comment