Sunday, October 12, 2008

Betcha Never Heard of Something Like This

Liz and I stayed up way past our bedtime collaborating on a musical project. Yep we've got a playlist now...What do you mean we're not the first people to put a playlist on our blog? I suppose you're also going to tell me that other people have blogs dedicated to reporting the news of their lives and showing off their cute kids...That shut you up. Now just sit back, relax and listen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The play list is sweet! Melissa is getting pretty good at the blogging gig but the play list puts you guys into an upper echelon blogging skill level.

Jordan

It's Me...shell said...

It's very nice, but i have heard it before...minus a couple songs. I love that you have business time

Jon, Liz, Max and Luke said...

Just so everyone knows, the title of the blog post is "Betcha Never Heard of Something Like This", referring to the idea of putting a playlist up on your blog...We make no claims to having especially hip or obscure musical tastes.

It's Me...shell said...

Ha ha ha Fair enough. I think it works both ways. I mean you're challenging some to broaden their musical horizon. I mean not everyone has heard of some of these lovelies. I for one think everyone should be familiar with bonita bonita bonita.

Anonymous said...

Solid mix. Good job.

Alison said...

Bonita Applebum--nice. Good times...I need that album so I can pretend it's the early 90's and I still know how to dance.