Of course you put a lot pf pictures of him up. I'm sure you were there for him. Looks like fun. I want to be there going through a bunch of little pumpkins. He looks like a little kid with that stick pointing at the other boy. So great
Hello my long lost cousin! I absolutely love fall, HOLY PUMPKINS! Your little Maxter (if you don't mind me giving him nicknames out of nowhere...) is getting so big, and is too cute for words. Max obsession is completely normal.
These pictures are so cute!! I love fall for this reason- and I wish that we had some U-Pick farms around us- I think they are such a kick! Anyway- my favorite picture is the one in the apple orchard where Max is standing there with a kid in a striped shirt and it looks like he is either cussing him out or is getting ready to hit him.
8 comments:
could we be a little more max obsessed? i don't think so.
He is so big!!! I'm so glad that you put so many pictures of him. What a fun fall activity.
Of course you put a lot pf pictures of him up. I'm sure you were there for him. Looks like fun. I want to be there going through a bunch of little pumpkins. He looks like a little kid with that stick pointing at the other boy. So great
Hello my long lost cousin! I absolutely love fall, HOLY PUMPKINS! Your little Maxter (if you don't mind me giving him nicknames out of nowhere...) is getting so big, and is too cute for words. Max obsession is completely normal.
Love the pumpkin pics! His eyes are so gorgeous! What a cutie pie! I somehow keep missing you guys when you are in town. Maybe Christmas???
Hey, it's Melissa (Johnson) Newbold. Glad I found your blog, your family is so cute!!
These pictures are so cute!! I love fall for this reason- and I wish that we had some U-Pick farms around us- I think they are such a kick! Anyway- my favorite picture is the one in the apple orchard where Max is standing there with a kid in a striped shirt and it looks like he is either cussing him out or is getting ready to hit him.
I too like the pointing with the stick picture. That Max is a little crazy. I think that's why we like him so much!
Post a Comment