Saturday, March 28, 2009

What I Want

We just heard what Liz wants. I want to someday be able to do this:



Let's see...that means I need hair dye, perhaps some hair plugs, a nice turtle neck to go with my sports coat and many guitar lessons. No problem, I'll just quit school and instead of doing therapy I'll heal the world with the gift my music and my fabulous, bushy hair. Watch for it.

2 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

This is the only song that he sings that I've liked. I like his songs, I usually don't like him singing them though.

matthew_ahern said...

Diggin the rapid picking over such a smooth song. I think you over estimate what it would take to get you up to spead for that song. Still very hard but you have a very easy left hand and the picking role is constant so once you have it down, you got it.

Where I think you underestimated is that you're not just looking at a turtleneck to pair with your sports coat, thats a turtleneck sweater!