I love these pictures. You all look so great! I especially like Max in his fall flannel. I am really impressed by you pumkin carving abilities. I can't wait to see you all.
Oh my gosh... Max is so dang cute! I love all these photos. How are you guys? Going to Utah for Christmas I assume. We are having a Massachusetts Christmas this year!
That is an amazing pumpkin and Max is such a doll! I got the link to your site from Melissa. We have one too, it's so much fun. I hope you are doing well!
I definately appreciate the clarification of Max as the Bunny. That sort of thing can get very confusing. It was great to come out and see you guys, I just wish I could have spent some more time and seen Max in all his bunny glory.
5 comments:
I love these pictures. You all look so great! I especially like Max in his fall flannel. I am really impressed by you pumkin carving abilities. I can't wait to see you all.
Thanks for posting.
Oh my gosh... Max is so dang cute! I love all these photos. How are you guys? Going to Utah for Christmas I assume. We are having a Massachusetts Christmas this year!
That is an amazing pumpkin and Max is such a doll! I got the link to your site from Melissa. We have one too, it's so much fun. I hope you are doing well!
I definately appreciate the clarification of Max as the Bunny. That sort of thing can get very confusing. It was great to come out and see you guys, I just wish I could have spent some more time and seen Max in all his bunny glory.
p.s. in the pee wee herman picture he's got jon's signature eyebrow lift
Post a Comment