It is finally snowing here in Pittsburgh, and it makes me soooo happy! This is the view from our kitchen. I can't really get in the Christmas spirit until it snows, so waking up this morning to a few inches of beautiful snow put me in an amazing mood!

Recently our family has been struggling just to stay well. After Max got bronchiolitus, we all got the stomach flu. However, we did have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Max is clearly looking forward to Christmas!
6 comments:
What a beautiful view to see every day! I'm jealous that you get the snow. We're sitting at 80 degrees today. Max is so adorable. I can't believe those blue eyes!
Seriously.... that view would put me in a good mood. No snow here in KY yet, but it is cold! I get to scrape the windows of my car, which is tons of fun.
I love Max with antlers Coots! You might want to consider Easter bunny ears in the spring. Aunt Pam
This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of Max. Where did you get those antlers?
Hi Liz! I found your blog from Jess's...and it is so fun to see what everyone is up to! Max is soooo adorable. What are you guys doing in PA?
Hey Liz!! Long time no see. I'm so glad I found you on here. Your little family is beautiful!! Love, Mary Campbell Healy
Post a Comment